Biarritz Saint-Jean-de-Luz Guéthary Hossegor +33(0)

Christie's International Real Estate

Our Saint-Jean-de-Luz agency

Exclusive affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate for the Pyrénées Atlantiques and the south of the Landes department, our Côte Ouest Immobilier agency in Saint-Jean-de-Luz has specialized in prestigious real estate on the Basque Coast since 2011. Whatever your project and the value of your property, please contact us for a free and confidential estimate.



Owned by Christie's, the world's oldest fine art auction house founded by James Christie in 1766, Christie's International Real Estate was created in 1995 and is today the world's leading network specializing in the sale of prestigious real estate. 

With 138 affiliates and 1350 carefully selected agencies in over 48 countries, Christie's International Real Estate turns over in excess of 115 billion USD annually.

Our affiliates across the globe work in close harmony, often bringing together buyers and sellers from their respective portfolios.

SHARED values

The name Christie's is synonymous with excellence, and over the past two centuries the company has built up an exceptional record of customer loyalty. Christie's International Real Estate naturally shares the same core values as its parent company, and is in close contact with the same exclusive clientele as the historic auction house.

Only real estate agencies capable of offering the same exceptional quality of service and professionalism as the Christie's auction house qualify to become exclusive affiliates.

Thanks to its exclusive advertising, marketing and communication tools, Christie's International Real Estate accesses buyers and sellers across the globe.


The starting point for the acquisition or the sale of a prestigious property must always be the choice of a serious, honest and competent agent. This selection process has been simplified in the Basque Country and southern Landes department thanks to Christie’s International Real Estate’s decision to work exclusively with the Côte Ouest Immobilier group.

Our team of real estate agents is perfectly qualified to precisely value and efficiently market your property and, throughout the purchase or sale process, shall accompany you with rigour and integrity, and of course in total confidentiality.


Nicolas DESCAMPS - President and real estate agent

After graduating from both a business school in Paris and DEUSTO university in San Sebastián, I worked for two years in Spain and subsequently four years in Paris as sales director for the TAILLEVENT group. In 2006 I chose to settle permanently in the Basque Country, a region that I had regularly visited since my childhood and had always loved. After working for five years as a real estate agent in a prestigious agency in Biarritz, I created the Côte Ouest Immobilier agency at the end of 2011. My agency was subsequently selected by Christie’s International Real Estate to be their exclusive affiliate in the Pyrénées Atlantiques and the south of the Landes department. Fluent in English and Spanish, I listen attentively to both buyers and sellers, not only guiding and advising them throughout each and every stage of their project, but also sharing with them my passion for the unique Basque Country. When time permits my preferred pastimes are golf, hiking and, of course, surfing.

Phone: + 33 5 59 26 82 60 – Mail:

Stanislas de ROUMEFORT - Partner and consultant 

When asked how to convince a buyer to make an offer or to enter into a sales agreement, I would say that about 2% is purely commercial, with a psychological aspect counting for the remaining 98%. In other words, before the potential buyer comes to meet us, he above all knows what he doesn’t want! He is seeking reassurance above all, and this is where we are the ally of both parties. This negotiation phase is very rewarding as, possibly more than in any other professional environment, we have to fully appreciate the character and temperament of each party. We endevour to enrich and share our experience, accompanying each and every person who may, one day, push open the door of our agency with the intention of entrusting us with their property. We understand how to communicate that we fully appreciate the uniqueness of their asset and the importance of treating each case individually. On the web, platforms and sites pertaining to offer valuations are available at the click of a button. Advice and counselling by true professionals with a solid experience is nonetheless essential. I chose to work here and in this business because I am passionate about my region, and my goal is to allow others torealise their dream and find a home on the Basque Coast. We eagerly await your visit in order to share with our extensive knowledge and our passion for our region’s real estate market.

Phone: + 33 5 59 26 82 60 – Mail: