CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE SALES AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF YOUR PROPERTY
In choosing an exclusive “sole agency” sales agreement, vendors benefit from a tailor-made marketing strategy. Our Côte Ouest Immobilier agencies in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Biarritz, Guéthary and Hossegor, exclusive affiliates of Christie's International Real Estate, are committed to selling your property, and allow you to benefit from our network of national and international buyers as well as our expert advisers’ know-how in prestigious real estate.
Affiliated with the world's leading luxury real estate group, we can provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs and requirements, adapting to market fluctuations in order to best satisfy your demand.
THE ADVANTAGES OF AN EXCLUSIVE SALES AGREEMENT
Limited to an initial three-month period, an exclusive sales agreement allows vendors to benefit from numerous advantages and increase the chances of concluding a rapid and successful sale.
A FASTER SALE AND A PRIVILEGED LINK WITH OUR AGENCY
Over the years, Côte Ouest Immobilier has concluded hundreds of sales and many of these with an exclusive sales agreement. It is clear today that sales with an exclusive sales agreement are often concluded twice as fast as those with a simple sales agreement. Note that nationally 77% of properties marketed with an exclusive sales agreement are sold in under 3 months, compared to 55% of those with a simple sales agreement.
The main reason for this is as follows: an exclusive sales agreement significantly simplifies the procedure as you have a single point of contact, our agency. During the sales process, you benefit from a privileged relationship with all of our team and in complete transparency.
A MARKETING STRATEGY ADAPTED TO YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR AMBITIONS
Working exclusively with our agency, affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, your property is significantly more visible to our network’s national and international buyers. At Côte Ouest Immobilier, with an exclusive sales agreement the marketing strategy is not only more focused but is also perfectly adapted to your objectives.
Additionally, with a single point of contact, your property appears more attractive to buyers who are drawn by its rarity. When it is advertised in numerous agencies and on numerous websites, your property will appear just as one amongst many others.
THE BEST OFFER FOR YOUR PROPERTY
Since all requests from potential buyers are addressed uniquely to our agency, we are able to select the best offer for you and in the best conditions.
A TAILOR-MADE MARKETING STRATEGY
By choosing an exclusive sales agreement, you will benefit from a tailor-made marketing strategy that is best adapted to your requirements.
- - On Côte Ouest Immobilier's social networks, notably Instagram, Facebook et LinkedIn, your property shall be highlighted each week in order to reach specific potential buyers.
- - A video filmed with a professional camera and/or a drone shall be broadcast on Youtube as well as on all of our web platforms.
- - Your property shall also be presented on the most prestigious french and international real estate websites: Christie's International Real Estate, Barron's, Country Life, Financial Times, JamesEdition, Mansion Global, MarketWatch, PropGOLuxury, The Wall Street Journal, Belles Demeures, Maisons & Appartements, Lux Résidence, Propriétés Le Figaro, Luxury Estate, Bien Ici, Côte & Littoral,1001 Rives, Se Loger and Logic Immo.
- - Your property shall be highlighted in the following quality print media: Christie's International Real Estate, Maisons et Appartements, Résidences Immobilier and our Côte Ouest Immobilier magazine which is available in our four agencies as well as at Biarritz Airport.
- - It shall also be posted in our three agencies’ display windows in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Biarritz, Guéthary and Hossegor.
- - After each visit to your property, we shall give you an update and you shall also receive a monthly resume of our marketing actions.
- - Should the sale be concluded with an exclusive sales agreement, we shall settle the fees for the mandatory technical survey required for a real estate sale.